Changchun Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
Within Changchun HDA is the Changchun University City, where there are fourteen universities resident. The province's most renowned university, Jilin University, is located there.
Changchun HDA is connected by four roads and one light-rail in the downtown area. The nearest train station, Changchun Station, is twenty minutes away by light rail.
In 2002, Changchun HDA became the first park in North-East China to qualify for the environmental certification of ISO14001. Its landscaping ratio reaches 38%.
- High Tech Industrial Development Zone
- FAW, First Optics, Henkel, Siemens, Tokico, Top Group, Tsinghua Tongfang
- 50 - 100 Square km
- No 3333, Guigu Avenue, 130012
- Changchun Longjia International Airport 20 - 50 km
- G102 0 - 10 km
- Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals, Computer Software, Research and Development, Telecommunications Equipment