Hefei Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Hefei Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone Administrative Committee
- Mr Li
- Yaohai, Hefei, Anhui
Hefei Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone was founded in October 1990 and approved by the State Council as a state-level Development Zone in March 1991. In 1997, the Development Zone was ratified as an APEC Science and Technology Industrial Park, with special open policies to APEC and EU members. Hefei High Tech Park was also approved as a National High Tech Export Base in 2000 and obtained the award of a Advanced High Tech Zone under the Torch Program in 2003.
Hefei HIDZ includes a software park, a university high-tech park, a biomedical park, an automotive park and an incubator.
So far, more than 100 hi-tech enterprises have entered the zone. Such well-known multi-nationals as Maytag, Philco, Sanyo, Toyota, Mitsubishi, ABB and Hyundai have set up business in the zone. Gree, one of the leading domestic air-conditioner producers, has established a production base in the zone. Midea, another leading home appliance producer, has a refrigerator and washing machine base in Hefei HIDZ.
- High Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Hefei Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, 230000
- Hefei Luogang International Airport 10 - 20 km
- G312 0 - 10 km
- Wuhu Port 100 - 200 km
- Chemicals Production and Processing, Electronics Assembly & Manufacturing, Heavy Industry, Instruments & Industrial Equipment Production, Medical Equipment and Supplies, Research and Development, Telecommunications Equipment