Qingdao Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Qingdao Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone Administrative Committee
- Ms Bian
The zone’s core industries are information technology, biopharmaceuticals, new materials, new energy, advanced equipment manufacturing, marine technology and defense technology.
The zone includes a software park which hosts more than twelve software companies including Alcatel-Lucent, Haier Soft and Neusoft.
The zone also is the parent of the Qingdao New Industrial Area, which merged into Qingdao HIDZ in 2006, to the north of Jiaozhou Bay.
- High Tech Industrial Development Zone
- 5 - 10 Square km
- 50 - 100 Square km
- Administration Building Laoshan District, 266100
- Qingdao Liuting International Airport 10 - 20 km
- G308 0 - 10 km
- Qingdao Port 10 - 20 km
- Jiaoji Line 10 - 20 km
- Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals, Computer Software, Electronics Assembly & Manufacturing, Instruments & Industrial Equipment Production, Research and Development, Telecommunications Equipment