Zhongshan Torch Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone
- Zhongshan Torch Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone
- Mr Tu
- Zhongshan, Guangdong
Zhongshan Torch Hi Tech Industrial Development Zone is one of southern China's earliest high tech zones, and hosts many companies in the automobiles and auto parts, biopharmaceuticals, packaging, electronic information and chemical industries. In 2008, the zone generated RMB 80.5 billion in gross industrial output, accounting for 21.8% of Zhongshan’s economy.
Among the major investors at Zhongshan Torch are Canon, Wistron, Sumitomo Electric, and China Ship-building Industry Corp.
- High Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Canon, China Ship-building Industry Corp, Sumitomo Electric, Wistron
- 25 - 50 Square km
- 50 - 100 Square km
- Kangle Avenue, Torch Development Zone, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, 528437
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport 50 - 100 km
- Zhongshan Port 0 - 10 km
- Automobile Production/Assembly, Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals Production and Processing, Electronics Assembly & Manufacturing, Printing/Publishing/Packaging, Research and Development, Telecommunications Equipment
- New Materials