Zhuzhou Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
The zone was founded in 1992. Its total planned area is 35sqkm. It is very close to G320. The major industries in the zone include biotechnology, food processing and heavy industry.
In 2007, the park signed a cooperation contract with Beijing Automobile Industry, one of the largest auto makers in China. BAIC will set up a manufacturing base in Zhuzhou HTP with a total investment of RMB 5 billion. The annual revenue of this project is expected to reach RMB 12 billion.
- High Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Beijing Automotive Industry, Du Pont, Mitsubishi, Shenzhen Yonglan Industry, Siemens AG, Zhuzhou Cemented Carbide Cutting Tools, Zhuzhou Times New Material Technology
- 5 - 10 Square km
- 25 - 50 Square km
- North of Huanghe Road, 412007
- Changsha Huanghua International Airport 100 - 200 km
- G320 0 - 10 km
- Fuzhou Port > 200 km
- Automobile Production/Assembly, Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals, Building/Construction Materials, Food/Beverage Processing, Heavy Industry, Telecommunications Equipment